What We Do: SchoolScreener® Software Products
Automated, End-to-End Delivery of Child Health Programs
Immunization | Health Needs Assessments | BMI Monitoring | Vision and Hearing Screening
SchoolScreener® is a modular application, based on the functionality that you require to deliver child health campaigns. Modules may be used individually or added together to form bespoke programs.
SchoolScreener® has been developed with the functionality to be fully adaptable and implemented within just a few weeks.
If you no longer wish to print out letters, then use our Parent Portal for electronic parent communications, including consent. This is now available for use with any of the modules below.
SchoolScreener® Health Needs automates the development, deployment and analysis of health needs assessments in the form of questionnaires. As with all SchoolScreener® modules, there's no need to be connected to the internet to use it.
The advantages of using SchoolScreener® Health Needs are:
- PARENT PORTAL. It manages parental communications including electronic consent processes.
- AUTOMATED SCORING. Children that require intervention are flagged for easy recognition.
- FLEXIBILITY. SchoolScreener® Health Needs assessments can be completed online by the child in school or by a parent at home.
- eREPORTING. This includes automated reporting, analysis and audit to local requirements and electronic messaging for integration to child health systems.
See more information about health needs assessments.
SchoolScreener® Imms automates the data management, audit and reporting from child immunization programs. As with all SchoolScreener® modules, there's no need to be connected to the internet to use it.
The advantages of using SchoolScreener® Imms are:
See more information about immunization data management.
SchoolScreener® Vision uses global screening protocols within the software. It guides the user, analyses results and automates site-specific administration, such as for a school.
We will send you a vision screening kit to use in conjunction with the software.
SchoolScreener® Vision includes:
See more information about vision screening of children.
SchoolScreener® Hearing automates the hearing testing of children aged 4 to 18. Using global screening protocols, the software guides the user, then analyzes results and automates administration.
You'll need a hearing test kit to use in conjunction with the software, to test hearing. This consists of a headset and an audiometer, to plug into the screener's laptop.
The advantages of using SchoolScreener® Hearing are:
- SPEED OF USE. It's intuitive and quick to set up and use. Testing takes only 3-7 minutes per child, on average.
- REDUCED RISK OF ERROR. The automated tests require no manual entry of data.
- AUTOMATED OUTPUT. Consent is managed and the software produces personalized reports for parents/carers. Also, automated reporting and audit.
See more information about hearing screening of children.
SchoolScreener® Height + Weight automates the data management from measuring child height and weight. It calculates Body Mass Index (BMI) automatically.
The advantages of using SchoolScreener® Height + Weight are:
We have designed all SchoolScreener® modules to be:
- Used by anyone; so teachers and classroom assistants can screen children just as easily as school nurses. So can volunteers. As can clinicians.
- Used irrespective of whether an internet connection is present. When the testing is done, synchronize data to the secure Cloud once you're back online. Administrative functionality does require an internet connection, however.
- All data management complies with regulatory requirements (for example, HIPAA in the USA, GDPR in the EU).