The SchoolScreener® applications are now available in 45 languages
Many of these languages are presented as alternatives for boys and girls.
New languages can be added on request. Please contact us for further information.
Here’s the list of all of them so far…..
|Spanish (Latin American)|
- School Hearing Tests – Why Are They Important?
- How Frequently Should Children’s Health Be Screened In Schools?
- Are Paper Parental Immunisation Consents A Thing Of The Past?
- School vision screening can change a child’s life
- Barcode Reader Supports Accurate Data Entry and Reporting in SchoolScreener Imms
about Australia barcode reader BMI bradford Children dyslexia eConsent growth Health Data Management health needs Hearing hearing screening immunization india international languages literacy NCMP phonological awareness published stories research school screener screening system SEHS summary vaccination Vision Vision screening world sight day