We Make Child Health Screening Easier for School Nurses
School nurses around the world can now use SchoolScreener® to make child health screening easier, faster and more accurate. SchoolScreener® supports screening programs in schools for vision, hearing, height/weight (BMI) and the management of immunization programs. Also, for developing, deploying and analyzing health needs assessments and questionnaires. These all include automated consent, data management, governance and communications to parents.
SchoolScreener® is easy-to-use software; it provides school nurses with modern methods of measurement and recording of data. Also, it streamlines the whole administrative process. SchoolScreener® makes it easier and quicker for school nurses to complete the task. Save up to 15 minutes per screening through automated administration alone.
Importantly, it's an up-to-date, consistent method of testing that's fun for young children.
SchoolScreener® is available in 45 languages, including voice-overs. Not only can you use software anywhere, but you can also produce automated parent letters in those languages, too. Ask for details.
How SchoolScreener® Works for School Nurses
- Typically, we provide each school nurse with a vision screening kit, and/or a hearing screening kit. That includes everything needed to work in conjunction with the software.
- Upload results automatically to the cloud. Customized letters for each child are available within seconds.
- For vision tests, it refers children for a secondary examination if they record a LogMAR score of greater than 0.2. That’s the default pass/fail criterion. The default can be reset according to local requirements.
- Clinicians performing secondary examinations, if required, may login and record the outcome of their tests. This yields real-time audit information regarding the progress and effectiveness of the screening program.
- School nurses can upload results to Child EMR systems, if required.
- Finally, there's an automated management and KPI reporting dashboard, again, set according to locality requirements.
Get the workflow right and your screening program becomes a whole lot easier. Whether you use SchoolScreener® for taking the measurements or not, we can give you back precious time.
We'd love to arrange a demonstration of this radical solution for you; you won't be disappointed.
In Summary, for School Nurses, SchoolScreener® ….
- Saves Time; with Vision Tests Lasting 1-2 Minutes and Up To 15 Minutes Admin Time Saved per Pupil.
- is Economical, with Low Costs based on Usage, from US $0.56 per Screening.
- Reduces Error through Automated Parent Letters, Clinical Referrals and Consistency of Testing.
- Improves Relationships between School and Parents via Consistent, Quality Communication.
- Enhances Public Health through Vision and Hearing Improvements plus Reduced Obesity and Greater Uptake of Vaccinations.
Try SchoolScreener® Vision in your school or organization, FREE of charge. This'll show you just how easy it is to set up, use and get real, automated results. You'll be up and running in just a few minutes and don't forget, there's no manual data entry needed! The free licence allows you to test the vision of up to 10 children.