SchoolScreener® Software Products
SchoolScreener® is a modular application, based on the functionality that you require. Modules may be added together to form bespoke child health screening programs. Which one’s optimal for you, depends upon your circumstances.
If you're screening in one school only, select the modules that you need from the list below. They're designed for repeat use at a single location. That location may be a school, clinic or wherever you determine.
SchoolScreener® Vision uses global screening protocols within the software. It guides the user, analyses results and automates site-specific administration, such as for a school.
We will send you a vision screening kit to use in conjunction with the software.
SchoolScreener® Vision includes:
See more information about vision screening of children.
SchoolScreener® Hearing automates the hearing testing of children aged 4 to 18. Using global screening protocols, the software guides the user, then analyzes results and automates administration.
You'll need a hearing test kit to use in conjunction with the software, to test hearing. This consists of a headset and an audiometer, to plug into the screener's laptop.
The advantages of using SchoolScreener® Hearing are:
- SPEED OF USE. It's intuitive and quick to set up and use. Testing takes only 3-7 minutes per child, on average.
- REDUCED RISK OF ERROR. The automated tests require no manual entry of data.
- AUTOMATED OUTPUT. Consent is managed and the software produces personalized reports for parents/carers. Also, automated reporting and audit.
See more information about hearing screening of children.
SchoolScreener® Height + Weight automates the data management from measuring child height and weight. It calculates Body Mass Index (BMI) automatically.
The advantages of using SchoolScreener® Height + Weight are:
SchoolScreener® Imms automates the data management, audit and reporting from child immunization programs. As with all SchoolScreener modules, there's no need to be connected to the internet to use it.
The advantages of using SchoolScreener® Imms are:
See more information about immunization data management.
SchoolScreener® Health Needs automates the development, deployment and analysis of health needs assessments in the form of questionnaires. As with all SchoolScreener modules, there's no need to be connected to the internet to use it.
The advantages of using SchoolScreener® Health Needs are:
- eCONSENT. It manages electronic consent processes.
- AUTOMATED SCORING. Children that require intervention are flagged for easy recognition.
- FLEXIBILITY. SchoolScreener® Health Needs assessments can be completed online by the child in school or by a parent at home.
- eREPORTING. This includes automated reporting, analysis and audit to local requirements and electronic messaging for integration to child health systems.
See more information about health needs assessments.
SchoolScreener® District Data enables the information gathered from multiple sites and multiple SchoolScreener® modules to automate workflow. This includes analysis, administration, communications to parents (any language), pathway management, clinic feedback, district-wide audit and KPI reporting to local requirements.
We have designed all SchoolScreener® modules to be:
- Used by anyone; so teachers and classroom assistants can screen children just as easily as school nurses. So can volunteers. As can clinicians.
- Used irrespective of whether an internet connection is present. When the testing is done, synchronize data to the secure Cloud once you're back online. Administrative functionality does require an internet connection, however.
- All data management complies with regulatory requirements (for example, HIPAA in the USA, GDPR in the EU).
Try SchoolScreener® Vision in your school or organization, FREE of charge. This'll show you just how easy it is to set up, use and get real, automated results. You'll be up and running in just a few minutes and don't forget, there's no manual data entry needed! The free licence allows you to test the vision of up to 10 children.