News and Blog Posts
Browse, enjoy, comment and contribute to our news items!
This is where we keep you up-to-date with information relating to (pre-)screening in schools for vision, hearing, BMI and immunization. It's a mix of academic, blogs, case studies and news articles about SchoolScreener®.
We welcome guest bloggers around the subject areas of child public health and any other of the categories and tags you see below.
Stay on top of SchoolScreener® news by completing the form below. We'll protect your privacy and send you regular updates.
Barcode Reader Supports Accurate Data Entry and Reporting in SchoolScreener Imms
Bradford study explores effects of reduced vision on children’s literacy – Telegraph and Argus Article 10 July 2018
Sound and Vision: The Journal of School and Public Health Nursing, July 2013
- School Hearing Tests – Why Are They Important?
- How Frequently Should Children’s Health Be Screened In Schools?
- Are Paper Parental Immunisation Consents A Thing Of The Past?
- School vision screening can change a child’s life
- Barcode Reader Supports Accurate Data Entry and Reporting in SchoolScreener Imms
- SchoolScreener Imms – Ensure Nobody’s Missed Out