News and Blog Posts
Browse, enjoy, comment and contribute to our news items!
This is where we keep you up-to-date with information relating to (pre-)screening in schools for vision, hearing, BMI and immunization. It's a mix of academic, blogs, case studies and news articles about SchoolScreener®.
We welcome guest bloggers around the subject areas of child public health and any other of the categories and tags you see below.
Stay on top of SchoolScreener® news by completing the form below. We'll protect your privacy and send you regular updates.
Barcode Reader Supports Accurate Data Entry and Reporting in SchoolScreener Imms
- School Hearing Tests – Why Are They Important?
- How Frequently Should Children’s Health Be Screened In Schools?
- Are Paper Parental Immunisation Consents A Thing Of The Past?
- School vision screening can change a child’s life
- Barcode Reader Supports Accurate Data Entry and Reporting in SchoolScreener Imms
- SchoolScreener Imms – Ensure Nobody’s Missed Out