- SchoolScreener is already used extensively by the NHS school nursing service. The same core technology is already used by them to manage consent, parent communications and reporting. That software has been used over 2 million times. Thomson Screening also produce the COVID-19 Toolkit which has been extensively reported in recent months.
- The development of this COVID-19 Test Register for schools has been funded by HM Government’s Innovate UK.
- This safe, secure, Cloud-based software is GDPR-compliant. We are suppliers to the Government’s Digital Marketplace, through G-Cloud 12.
- It’s quick and easy to use. Simply load class lists with student data and you’re ready to go! COVID Manager is a fully finished, online software solution that’s available for schools to use now. The first schools to use it went live in January.
- Thanks to our Government funding, it’s very low cost.
Costs are low:
- For primary schools: £200 + VAT.
- For secondary schools: £300 +VAT
- For further education and sixth form colleges: £500 + VAT
It will save you up to 50% of the time currently spent on admin for the COVID testing programme.
To answer any questions, or to understand discounts for groups of schools, please contact us at email@example.com
Order now, using the form at this link: order form